For Professionals –
The value of Ozg lies in the accomplishments of its members. The intrinsic value of membership is rewarding to the achiever in that recognition of excellence leads to self-fulfillment and professional gains. By recognizing that what you do does make an impact in a business environment, you are stimulated to higher productivity.
Concrete benefits of membership include:
- A unique membership code verifiable over phone in any working day.
- Freelance assignments from Ozg, matching to your experiences and skills.
- A platform for individuals to offer business consulting services in top business destinations of Asia / Africa / Europe / America.
- Stand out from the crowd – Ozg’s membership will enhance your resume by demonstrating your professional commitment. The Ozg will also help you achieve your potential with professional development resources including mentoring and training.
- Ozg is a springboard for professional growth. Opportunities are made available to the Ozgians for promoting their innovative ideas / research, receiving national and international recognition, meeting and interacting with leaders in their field, and meeting Ozg members of other states/countries.
Advantages to Becoming a Member of Ozg
- Ozg provides international recognition for business excellence in consulting industry, an honor which can be noted on job applications, vitae, and resumes.
- Through membership in Ozg, a professional gain a sense of community with others in consulting industry and an identification with the discipline.
- Ozg provides a national and international platform for obtaining information and developing perspectives about the field of business consulting, and forming meaningful professional networks.
- On the local level, Ozg Center’s membership facilitates leadership development, interaction with other Ozgians, who have similar interests, and service to the businesses / organization and institution taking services of Ozg.
- Ozg Center activities provide professionals with valuable opportunities to develop one-on-one relationships with mentors who can stimulate their interest in business consulting, involve them in business projects, and write meaningful letters of recommendation for them.
- Membership is FREE for life.
- As a member of Ozg, you are eligible to join events / meetings of large no of partnering / members organizations of Ozg.
Maintaining your membership
Currently there are no requirements for re-assessment once membership has been granted, and you will remain on the Ozg register. Joining the Ozg confirms your commitment to both the Ozg Rules of Conduct and your obligation to remain professionally competent through Ozg.
The Ozg welcomes applications from people who have an interest in business of any kinds and who are aged 18 years or over.
There are five categories of member:
- Honorary Fellow
Submitting a membership application for a specific category does not guarantee membership of this category. The Ozg reserves the right to refuse any application for membership.
Honorary Fellows are persons distinguished by their work in any discipline falling within the objects and purposes of the Ozg, or distinguished persons whom the Ozg desires to honour for services rendered to the Ozg or whose association is of benefit to the Ozg.
Fellows will have met the requirements for admission as a Member and in addition they will have demonstrated significant individual responsibility, sustained achievement and professionalism in areas relevant to the interests of the Ozg
Members – Members will have achieved a standard of knowledge, understanding and experience, as required by the Ozg.
Associates – Associates are those who value involvement with the Ozg, but do not meet the requirements for admission as a Member.
Students – Student membership is for individuals working towards a career in business or business related disciplines whether at university or in a training.